Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

Yes.

I listen to a lot of Hindi songs and I simply love them.Even the 'sidey' ones.Ones you can dance to.I like watching soaps.I'm smitten by this serial Balika Vadhu. I love watching Hindi movies.I don't watch mush much.I can never make myself listen to some song I don't like,just because people rave about that particular song/genre.I have never heard of Michael Buble before yesterday.And I do speak and write a lot of wrong English(that's not good though,but am improving)

You have a problem with that??..umm....what do you say...that makes me "chomu" right??

heh.go get a life.does it look like I give a damn??

:-)

This entry was posted on 7:44 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment