Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

The tag taken off Ching's blog. because I'm bored and decided to kill time doing retardo-stuffs.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name three most valuable assets?In materialistic sense: ATM card, pc, car keys…can I add more?? Food, music, gadgets, books and a small cuddly puppy.

In deep non-materialistic sense, it’s love, self-respect and courage.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?

Can I skip this? I’m hopeless at open-ended questions…..or maybe I’ll say that I love you and no matter what happens, I’m going to be there. so no worries.

3. what’s your greatest problem? I procrastinate.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
any place that provide good opportunity of water sports/trekking/photography/

5. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?

Oh loads and loads.
1> go parascending/hang gliding/wind surfing/whitewater rafting or any such adventure sport.

2> drive a sports car of my choice.

3>climb the Everest…………….and loads more.

6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

Don’t want to think of any.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family. My friends. Peace of mind.

8. Any philosophy you strictly follow?

No such philosophy. I just follow my instincts.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? .
Don’t know.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

No one tagged me. I got it from Ching’s blog. Ching is my best friend. She is completely insane. She shouts at me to no end. She is my best confidante and secret keeper, advice-giver, pocket-money spender, walk-mate, scolder(assuming that’s someone who scolds). She always takes care of people she loves, she scolds them if they go wrong, but she’ll always be there for us. She’s one person who can understand what I’m trying to say(or not trying to say) even if I haven’t said anything(which is rather annoying…shobjanta kothakar ). She’s one person with whom I don’t have to hold back anything, I can just let things be without worrying much. And I know that even if we don’t talk/meet for days, she’s always there and the day we meet/talk,we go back to talking as if we’ve always been in touch.

11. What is the most difficult thing you've done?

Made up with people with whom I had a bad….really bad ..fallout.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Wimps. Liars. Hypocrites.

13. What is your ambition? In academics?-- Study Artificial Intelligence and do something significant in this field. Otherwise the list is long. Read the previous post if you’ve the time and patience.

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person? Lies. Hypocrisy. Unnecessary sarcasm.

15.(My question) Three things you wish to do before death:
Only three??....travel and see the world. Have a great family. See the world as a better place to live in.

16. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?

17. Are you a shopaholic or no? oui. Bien sur. Je suis une ‘shopaholic’ terrible…………….yes I am.bigtime.period.

18. What is your stress buster? Listening to music. Driving. Eating. Watching fun movies. Talking. Sleeping. Going out for walks.

19. What should be done to people who make such long tags?

They should be made to pool in money and buy me a sports car..like Audi/Maserati/Mustang/Lexus……

20.Honestly speaking, are you happy?

Yes. Of course. I am.

21.Hypothetically if you had to choose between people who’re all precious to you, what’re you gonna do?

I wont choose. Period. I can’t choose like that. Each one is precious to me in some way or the other. How can I choose??

This entry was posted on 7:20 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment