Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

We all have a '10 things I want to do in life' list in tow.I do too.More than ten actually.Here are a few:

1> hang gliding(set a record of the highest glide ratio)

2>whitewater rafting(also tubing)

3>parascending

4>wind surfing

5>water skiing

6>climb the Mont Blanc,Matterhorn,K2,Kanchenjungha,Kilimanjaro and ultimately....The Sagarmatha

7>kayaking

8>play ice hockey(because I love skating)

9>beat a certain friend of mine at NFS,MW and COD

10>go for camel safari in the Thar,Sahara and Gobi.(preferably get lost)


here I'd like to point out that my interests and desires being multifarious,'ten' is just not enough.so please excuse me while I proceed....

11>get a job in NSA(or an equivalent)

12>learn to play the carnatic violin

13>meet John Mayer,Bono,Jimmy Page,Meryl Streep,Michael Schumacher

14>drive a Maserati/Audi GT3/Jaguar/Ford Mustang/Corvette/Shelby/Ferrari/Porsche/Camaro Convertible/Mosler/Lambhorghini Murcielago/Aston Martin.............(note:driving=owning)

15>study ancient scripts

16>run a small coffee shop in the mountains,for trekkers.

17>run an orphanage

18>take Ma and Baba on a world trip

19>learn salsa

20>have a pet

That's all for now.

This entry was posted on 2:10 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment