Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

I decided I'm going to travel all over India in a car for a month right after my graduation,before stepping into the big bad world of jobs/postgrads education and the likes.Start from Kolkata,go all the way to Kashmir,from there travel across Rajasthan,Punjab,Gujarat,Maharashtra,Karnataka,Kerala,then travel north through Tamil Nadu,Andhra P,Orissa,then go to Sikkim and the north-east.And I'll drive and drive and drive.....all day long,stopping only at roadside dhabas to have tea/coffee and food,or somewhere I can take good photos,or a bath,or just randomly.There'd be great music in the car,lots of good books,chocolates and all other necessities thrown into a simple haversack.That's all.I'll have my camera,my ipod,a laptop and a GPS enabled phone in case I get lost which I'm very likely to do,given my sense of direction.

Maybe the whole trip will extend upto 2 months.All friends are welcome,provided we change driving shifts.And one condition is I get to drive the maximum time.

So long! Au revoir.

This entry was posted on 10:03 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment