Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

Problems in life right now:
1> Inability to check BB usage

2>Which leads to inability to download Apple Safari 4,Mozilla Firefox, Opera,Limewire,uTorrent,VLC Media Player,WinRAR and other softwares I am dying to download.

3>Which makes my newly-formatted desktop look completely vacant.

4>Which makes it very difficult for me to work because the laptop where I use a data card gives me horrible download speed.

5>The heat.don't even get me started on this.

6>KKR's 'stellar' performance in the last match.and customary 'Ajanta Mendis'-bashing comments and discussions every-freaking-where.with brothers shaking their heads furiously and trying to make me understand the technical nitty-gritties of spinball and paceball.or something like that.

7>The semester.and Maths paper.of which I don't have more than half of the notes.

8>A diet plan failed horribly because of interference by people who keeps on insisting that I am not eating properly.

9>My hair.It's freaking long,thick,wild and refuses to be tamed by a single band or something.So it keeps on popping out of the braid in loose strands and makes a complete mess of itself.Not to mention the sweat and grime and discomfort it causes.

10>My freakish long hair again which I cannot cut just because my Mommy dear and my Grandma will not let me do so.Because they keep on insisting it is an asset(the sweat and the grime and the discomfort come as a package).and to make things worse,we keep on having these inane fights over it as if the heat isn't enough to drive us insane.

11>A certain 8085 microprocessor board diagram submission on Monday of which I have no clue as to where and how to start.I dont even have the software I need.There again,credit goes to the Calcuttatelephones BB usage checking service.
............
That is all. :).

This entry was posted on 2:15 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment