Weird  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

I wish I could figure out just exactly what and how I am feeling.It's a mixture of so many emotions that I'm clueless as to how to react to everything.

The last week I was rather "comfortably numb".It wasn't irreversible depression.Just a strange hollow feeling in the gut.But now,I've got over it completely.And it's replaced by this bizarre,indescribable state of mind that's getting on my nerves for several reasons.

People keep on starting every conversation with a "how's life?"or a "how are you doing?".And to tell the truth,I have no idea.Apart from the usual daily chores,I'm upto nothing special.Yeah, I talk a lot these days!And walk like crazy.But then I really don't know how to respond to this question as I have no idea just how I'm feeling.

Right now, I'm feeling

happy,warm,nice,pissed,anxious,scared, mad....something like that.And I can't even find something to listen to,something that's going to suit my mood.I just feel weird.Can someone suggest a weird song?

I'm looking forward to U-Turn bigtime.Hope everything goes fine.(without elaborating what can go wrong!)

And I hope I'd learn not to expect so much from people,that in the end it becomes suffocating for them.Or things get messed up by misunderstandings.

I'm tired of feeling weird.I wish something would just snap and I can feel something real and concrete.

This entry was posted on 11:11 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

17 high fives

ERRATA -

1> In 2nd sentence, it'll probably be "a mixture of so many emotions".

2> In the last sentence of 2nd para, it'll be "indescribable" instead of "indescribeable".

Sorry for being a spoilsport. Plz delete this comment if you wish. I couldn't restrain myself, for I believe in the fact:

"Todolpomopi nopekshyam kavye dushtam kathanchana.
Syadbopu sundoromopi sitenoikena durbhogom.."

COME TO U TURN MEETINGSSSS
PEOPLE WILL GIVE U SO MUCH WORK YOU WONT GET TIME O FEEL WEIRD ANYMORE


SERIOUS NOTE
get over it soon and MAKE IT FAST so that u can gimme a treat at aarsalan

hey girl....its not u only honey...thr r many people who feel like this....and u knw sumthing..maybe m being selfish...nt maybe..i am....bt i actually feel nice..to know tht m nt d only one to feel like this!!!

bt i hope u get out of this soon..cos its realy a piss off

Ok for starters ....... u write well . I've noticed . N secondly , I'll tell ya exactly wat can go wrong in U-Turn :-
1) The students mite not turn up at U-Turn rendering it useless
2)Despite all the arrangements ..... mother nature might decide to flood us with her tears .......
3)Pakistan mite decide to drop a nuke warhead on JU
do u really wanna know wat else can go wrong ?

@Smallyda=Thank you for pointing out the errors :-)

@Green=U-Turn is one bright spot I'm looking forward to,another being how to avoid treating you at Aarsalan :-)...jokes apart,yeah it's time I get over this cribbing.

@Angelic heart=eggjam kemon hochhe apnar?I hope no weird thoughts are bugging you now!After the tests,we'll screw them over chocolates and romcom.what say? :-)

@sumit_metal=Thank you.yeah,there are other possibilities too.Like I can mace you for calling me a cow and get arrested creating a media furore in the uni :-). you game?

You worry too much....just let things be...

...and shine on...

u dun tok a lot

i find u an introvert in college

@Elven Blacksmith=Yeah!Have to do that.Can't be so strung up all the time.

@Green=till now,you didn't get to see much of me in college dude!

umm....try gin soaked boy...

"i'm the christmas morning toy
i'm the gin in the gin soaked boy.."


oh and also a lil alchohol wouldnt do u any harm i think...


Sundarbaner gaachh
Tar pashete nodi
Tar pashete bari kore
Thaktam ami jodi


Cool!! Ammi-to takhoni lekha parai sikhini, really!!

If you minute obserb, u will find this kind of chhadda r using in today's bengali rock songs!Go & buy any BIGGEST band's album, you'll find .. satisfaction guaranted!

umm...she being my didi i think i ought to have commented 1st...s many people have said so many things...most of them are dumb by the way [:p] no offence meant people!!!the best thing to have said was "PUCKER UP...AND FAST"...n i agree with sumit_metal or watever his name is...my didi not only writes well...she writes GREAT!!!dont know about people congoing you for your imminent culinary success...but they surely will if you turn to writing...amen!!![:)]

-sigh-
listen to Let Go,by Frou Frou.

@Guitar George=I'd prefer chocolates and a gateway to the countryside.

@Roy=Thank you!will do. :-)

@ibegeuthanasia=thank you bro!and i have a hunch very soon our kitchen will be a blazing inferno due to the active camaraderie of the whole family inside it!

@rapunzel=will do mademoiselle! :-))

sobai kichu na kichu bolche.how can i miss that?i was just going through your comments today.getting astonished by green's comment(or whatever b its name) on 13th june,10.47 pm that u r an introvert.i don't support dat.being my didi(didi sune khusi holi na............ja r bolbo na....)i can surely claim dat u r not introvert rather outspoken-----papun

@cooldjsen
i take back what i said about ur little sister

she is the MOST outspoken girl in our college
CHEERS

@shreyasi
CONGRATS from my side

@cooldjsen=thank you bro!

@Green=is this a parting shot?? :-)

Post a Comment