:-)  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in ,

God! And to think I never actually knew that I had the capability of feeling shy and making a complete fool of myself~..!!

But it was amazing('amazing' being an understatement). :-).I have decided to refrain from the further use of 'good'!

And you know, I AM very bad at expressing myself. You just have to get the vibe.

*glittering eyes*

This entry was posted on 8:46 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 high fives

WHOA!!!!!!!!
looks like someone's not feeling weird anymore!!!!!!!!!!

@green=yeah!not weird. just deliriously happy :-)

It's healthy, anyway. Keep it up.

:-)

But sis, I don't understand something. What happened in the interim that was so awfully good???

:-)

As an aside, I must say I love to feel "deliriously happy"...

:-)

Another thing. This new scheme of your blog is really awfully gr888...

:-)

what happened?
*dies of curiousity*

areyou struck by lubh while you were looking the other way??

@Smallyda= Thank you :-). yeah.It feels amazingly nice to feel so happy and warm all the time.

@Choi=You know!

@Wolfie=Yeah! in chocolate mousse :-).

Some people are born actors :P :D
kiddin :D

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment