Being lazy  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

It's a long lazy day.I went to bed at 3 a.m.Fell asleep at 4.30 a.m.Woke up clumsily at 6 and went for driving classes.Almost fell asleep behind the steering.Nearly rammed into a wall.The trainer was displeased.Baba frowned from behind.And I kept on yawning.

Came back at 7 and fell asleep again.Woke up bleary-eyed at 9.30 to say "bye"to Choi and then dozed off.Finally I woke up at 12 and proudly sent sms-es to people announcing that "yeah!at last I've woken up!".Many congratulated,the others either teased mercilessly or came out with similar stories.

Will head for JU at 4.Adda,coffee,music and lyadh.
Then to Choi's place,for further lyadh and music.And musings.

And now, I've to sit and write 11 C programs for my cousin who has his computer exams tomorrow.

A long lazy day.With the promise of an equally lazy tomorrow.

This entry was posted on 1:03 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 high fives

11 C programs can't make a day that lazy, I think...

[;)]

WHAT????
U IN JU AND U STILL CALL UR DAY LAZY?????

I NEED TIME TO TAKE A BREAK

AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING BORED

SHEESHHHHHHHHHHH

@ smallyda=the same old programs can bore anyone to death.

@green=yeah.it's just one of those days!happens.and you should take a break and go to bed at a proper time.

yeahhh
thanx to you i already did

Post a Comment