Consumption of overcooked cabbage soup and its aftermath  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in , ,

How many times have I said "Like D'uh! As if I care??!!" and then ended up caring more than what's heartsmart??
I've lost count.
But now, I've got to learn not to care so much.So much that in the end, it hurts.
No more.
There's more to life than all these.More,some of which I've discovered in my books,-Peter Atkin's Four Laws that drive the Universe,to be follwed by the one on fundamentals of AI.

And music.There's no dearth of peace that I discover in the lilting voice of Denver.And I'm addicted to heavy metal bigtime.My ma has threatened me with eviction.
And friends=my extended family.

And my guitar( a mental note to Subhayuda=I hope you don't mind that I'm calling it mine.It's yours truly and will always be.Thank you for the sudden random scrap in Orkut 5 months back.And everything that followed.Sometimes, one shouldn't actually ignore complete strangers in Orkut :=)) )

And driving.The car has a freaking excellent pickup and I love speeding past the snake of lorries almost clogging Anwar Shah Road.It gives me an exhilarating sense of freedom.That I'm actually in charge of this mechanical-electrical wonder and I can escape to all the coveted places on my own without having to depend on others.
And sudoku.I've gone all ga-ga over it.Especially the Diabolic Sudoku that comes every morning in the Telegraph supplementary.

And pj-s.Thanks to Aashish for reviving my penchant for it! He has an amazing(amazing is an understatement)..mind-boggling stock of some of the most hilarious pj-s in the world.And I actually laugh my heart out at them.

And Ma and Baba for being the best parents in the whole wide world.

And Choi and Tutu :=)) (I nicknamed him. So he's Tutu to me,though probably both of them will kill me after they read this...*nonchalant shrug*)
And Ching and Yahoo.Hope the network strenghthens with time.My uncanny sixth sense tells me it will.
And people who became real close friends within a very short span of time-like Prithviraj,Prithvi,Aritra,Arnab,Trina,Shruti,Goto and everyone.

And cooking. Someday,the kitchen will be on fire and hit the headlines.But I'd emerge as a successful cook and the world will doff its hat at me.

And the sprawling fields of JU,the jheelpaar,the staff canteen,Milanda's canteen,the bedi near the union room,cheering for cricket matches,the endless processions,the 29 sessions,the long walks,the setting sun,the sudden gust of wind,the old guitar and everything that's JU.

And someone who changed the course of my life,moulded it into the way it is,egged me on to achieve what I've always wanted.And still does.

Everything that makes me feel good(the list is endless thankfully!!).
There has been hardly any moment when I was truly depressed, or ill-tempered or feel pessimistic.The sudden but short-lived phases aren't worth-mentioning.I love being happy.

Cheers to life.

P.S:The blog title is misleading.I meant every word I wrote.

This entry was posted on 7:04 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 high fives

Exactly...life's worth it...and I discovered and rediscovered it many times.



"Thou hast made me endless, such is thy pleasure..."

he he...

"To serenade the stars that shine
From a sunny mountainside
Most of all to sing my songs for you...."

hey...m really glad tht u wrote my name....i mean really? m realy glad tht i got a beautiful...talented..sweet n amazin frnd like u......

stil cant blive!! ;)

haha, tui subhayu'r kachhe geetar shikhish? wonder of wonders!!

@smallyda=true..and I'm so much in love with my life that I can't even stop grinning like an idiot at every odd hour!

@guitar george=eggjam er bayu chorecche! :-)

@angelic heart=yeh bebe! you're!.love you :-)

@wolfie mozart=shikhina!apatoto guitarta jhepechhi :-)..keno?baje shekhabe??

Post a Comment