Random tag  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

1. What does your user name mean? It's my name. It means 'the best'.

2. Elaborate on your user photo:The one in blogger is of a random boat tied to a post.The one at Facebook is mine grinning at Ria my cousin who took the photo.I was standing beneath some tree amidst the green fields at Mayapur.

3. How many comments do you have?Where?last post? one. courtsey Ching.

4. What's your current relationship status?Single.

5. What exactly are you wearing right now? Greenish grey pyjamas.white tshirt that says "I climbed the Great Wall". black pullover.

6. What is your current problem? Virus in pc.Crashed XP. corrupt exe files.Spanish exam.

7. What do you love most?Parents.Friends.School.Books.PC.Music.Food.Travel.PJs.

8. What makes you most happy?Right now,it's reformatting my pc and fixing it.cooking.walking.watching tv.cracking pjs. playing 29 and Screw and Bluff.

9. Are you musically inclined?I think so.

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?Sounds preposterous.But if it at all happens,I'll go to Ma who'll give me one tight sound slap and I'll get back my senses.

11. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?I wish I could go back to school.Esp the last week.

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?A bird.

13. Ever have a near death experience?Oh many!(basks in vanity).I had a killoid(a kind of tumor) operation.I nearly got run over thrice by 2 cars and lorry.I almost got drowned at Rishikonda.I fell down the stairs,twisted my arms badly and nearly cracked open my head.I'd have been electrocuted by the immersion heater had my dida not been there....do you want me to continue??There's more.

14. Name an obvious quality you have? I love walking.

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?Lots.Rockstar-Nickelback.Immigrant Song-Led Zeppelin.Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes.Snow-RHCP.....

16. Are you happy today?tired and sleepy.and very happy.

17. Who will cut and paste this to first?Everybody's welcome.

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:Heinrich Himmler, Feared head of the Nazi 'SS' and 'Gestapo'

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?Nope.

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?No. I've a dustbin.

21. Have you ever been in a fight?Years back.with my cousins.I nearly broke my brother's teeth.

22. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?Yeah.in school.At Shrutinandan.

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex:eyes.I hate it if people don't look me straight in the face.

24. Whats your biggest mistake?Dunno.

25. Say something totally random about you?I made alubhaja today.

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?Yes. Like Preity Zinta!!

27. Are you comfortable with your height?Hah! I'm 5.that's really tiny. :-(

28. What is your favorite smell?Mangsher jhol. Biriyani. Goddess perfume.wet cement.Johnson baby products.

29. What's something that really annoys you?nagging.

30. What's something you really like?Food.pjs.

31. Do you give random hugs and kisses?nopes.

32. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?22 hours.

33. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?yeah!

34 How many beds did you lay in yesterday?: Mine.and parents'.

35: What color shirt are you wearing?:White.

36: Name one thing that you do everyday?:Solve the sudoku in T2.

37: Whats the color of your bedroom walls?:White and soft crimson.

38:How much cash do you have on you right now?: 20 rupees.....where'd you go I miss you so??

39: Whats your favorite sport?:Badminton.skating.football.

40: I cant wait till..?:the microcontroller classes begin.

41: When was the last time you saw your dad?:30 minutes ago.

42: Are you taken?:No.

43: What did you have for dinner last night?:Rice.Dal.alubhaja.katla maach.

44: Look to your left. Whats there?:Laptop.pendrive.XP SP2 cd.a book on Microprocessors.A Calvin and Hobbes comics.

45: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?:Jeans from Choi.

46: What website do you visit the most?:Loads.Google.AllExperts.Blogger.HowStuffworks.societyofrobots.com,seattlerobotics.com,cprogramming.com.random jgood sites on Java and robotics.sites of e-comics esp Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield.of pjs and flash games as well.

47: Do you have plants in your room?:Nope. Outside my window.

48: Does anything hurt on your body right now?:Yes.my left palm.

49: What city was your last taxicab ride in?: Jaipur.

50: Do you own a picture phone?:Nah! good old Nokia 1100.

51: Whats your favorite Starbucks drink?:Never had any.

52: Recent time you were really upset?When Ma was violently ill and I could do nothing to make her feel better.

This entry was posted on 10:07 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 high fives

REALLY LONG THING YAAR!!!!!!!!!!

i got bored...and frankly speaking i stopped reading after no 26!

but i did like the part where u said u dnt lyk ppl who dnt look straight into ur eyes...ditto here. i judge ppl by that.

Heh!then you're gonna freak out when you see the last tag!

Post a Comment