Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

Dear Lord,

My (belated)Christmas wishes for this year would be to own a Nokia 6110 Navigator GPS mobile phone.Because,once I've successfully proved that I'm hopeless at finding directions.

So please,please somehow make my wish come true.Otherwise,next time you'd again find me blindly pottering on the streets,vaguely asking for directions,flailing my hands in complete despair and then return home feeling like a complete ignorant fool.

Will elaborate later.Tata now.gotta watch Ekhane Aakash Neel.

Au revoir.

This entry was posted on 10:01 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 high fives

prothomei kintu chandni chawk-e ghurey ashish :)
Ar amakeo dish, amar sense of direction tor thekeo kharap, tui sheta khuuub bhaalo janish.
The wish is bound to come true, cuz tui eka nosh, amio wish korchhi jatey tui jinishta paash. Hehe. I'm back bunny. Looking forward to seeing you on campus. *hug*

Post a Comment