Brooding  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in ,

For the first time in my life, I'm really depressed.The kind of depression that hollows your insides and and makes you feel nauseous and completely cut off from reality. Sorry.I'm not good at describing it.

I had a Maths test today.And I had this stupid preassumption that the first part will have only 3 questions.And when I got the question paper, I didn't even bother to check the pattern.When we had like 45 minutes to go,I found out that we have to attempt 5 questions from it.There! Now you get what were the last 45 minutes like for me. I got stuck with a monstrous Fourier Series problem and couldn't complete the paper.

Man! I don't care if I sound like this total loser who whines about a screwed test.But I will.And I don't think it's a loserlike thing to do.That's said.

I'm brooding.God! I hate it.

Aar na! onek hoyechhe.

This entry was posted on 8:19 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment