Songs on my mind at this moment  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

1. Songbird-Eva Cassidy
2.Turn me on-Norah Jones
3.One Step Closer-Linkin Park
4.Both sides now-Joni Mitchell
5. Clocks-Coldplay
6.Kashmir-Led Zeppelin
7.Back in Black-ACDC
8.Californication-RHCP
9.Bawnra Maan-Hazaron Khwahishein Aisi
10.Here Without You-3 Doors Down
11.Ziggy Stardust-David Bowie
12.Bittersweet Symphony-The Verve
13.Suddenly I see-KT Tunstall
14.When I'm gone-Simple Plan
15.Hey Jude-The Beatles
16.Accidentally in love-Counting Crows
17.New Shoes-Paulo Nutini
18.Runaway-The Corrs
19.One of Us-Joan Osbourne
20.Wonderwall-Oasis

Quite a lot.:-)

P.S: Btw,I forgot to mention Anyone else but you by The Moldy Peaches!

This entry was posted on 8:40 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 high fives

listen to these songs....
1)Love you till the end.
2)Falling slowly
3)"See you soon" by coldplay
I'm hugh on these songs at the moment. tai bollam

i've heard eleven of these songs. the rest i'll have to download.

and since this looks like a wonderful song exchange, do listen to (if you haven't) love you madly by cake, lazarus by porcupine tree and tango till they're sore by tom waits. a VERY random selection from my favourites, because i don't really know which kind you'd like.

First time, I found someone in India who likes Eva Cassidy too, good ;D

You can listen to her rendition of “somewhere over the rainbow,”

Its likka my fav playlist you have put up there(minus Norah Jones :D).My favorite being Back In Black by ACDC.I think you shud listen to "They Paved Paradise to put up a parkin lot " by Counting Crows,..the lyrics is pretty good.

nice post btw.

Post a Comment