On the eve of the French exam  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

i want to watch Dark Knight and go to South City Mall with Souvik!

French test tomorrow at 9.I'm yet to do subjonctif,participe present, gerundif and conditional. I am confident only about the parler test i.e. the oral test. I'm sure something's gonna go wrong during ecouter i.e. the listening part.Either I'll be too nervous to concentrate or I won't be able to figure out anything at all . Production ecrit i.e. the creative writing part I'll manage,only if I'm armed with a good stock of vocabulary. Rest I don't know.

Let's see. All the best to me.

This entry was posted on 7:07 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment