One among dreams galore  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

I should think of making a movie called "The Sinister Semester". It's definitely going to rake in all the moolah and find itself giving tough competetions to other cellulloid biggies in the bid to rule the box office. I will have viewers aplenty,all of whom will be able to identify themselves with the protagonist,getting screwed,damned,rotten and burnt in hell.Well,there're exceptions I know. And I sincerely hope they'd steer clear from watching my film. Both for their as well as my sanity's sake.

For the rest of you fellow sufferers, who've patiently put up with the exam blues,and all you people about to be plagued by the impending apocalypse,take a break and watch my movie for some consolation.
Bleh! I've gone mad again!

This entry was posted on 10:31 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 high fives

I liked dis particular post .... Semester is a serious problem 4 ALL Engineering students .... Have 2 do SOMETHING

Hum jeete ek bar hai
Hum Marte ek baar hai
Pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai,
Shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai,
Toh...
Fir...
Yeh
Semester baar baar kyu?

Post a Comment