My happy-high ramblings  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

I had this. If ma gets to know that my third coffee-cup of the day has soiled the sink in her absence, pray for my soul.

But I'm happy-high.Today is brilliant. I love today.

p.s:-the heart-shaped froth is my heart in the coffee-cup.I've given all my heart to it.

bhaatt.

This entry was posted on 10:02 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 high fives

You are quite a coffee addict arent you?Well,you know this addiction is better than many others in a way,and the coffee looks simply delicious,so I wouldnt blame you for wanting to have some. :D
-Shreya(also Arijita's friend from JU)

Really. Eto bhaat bokis...he he he...dont mind. [:)]

Shibamouli da

Post a Comment