"She bruise easy..."  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

I had a freak auto accident today.

I was coming back from Gariahat and sat in the auto's front side.The autowallah bumped into a taxi in front of the Selimpur petrol pump and I got thwron out of the auto under the impact and banged into the side of an Alto.The Altowallah stared at me agape,thinking I'm some alien or something to have appeared out of nowhere and banged into his car!

End result: I have a beautiful blue bell-shaped bruise on my left knee and it keeps on changing color.I think it is greenish-grey now.And I have a sneaky feeling this will change into some rare shades of green overnight.Let's hope it is bottle-green or cyan or something.I find these two colors very fascinating.I'll be sporting a cyan bell bruise like a tattoo on my left knee.

They're black, they're blue

These heavens

The scars out in her eyes

Could be cool easy pressure

Oh, when the weapons lessen

Who can tell.......

So cool =) !!!

This entry was posted on 12:04 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 high fives

Colorful bruises. Very nice. I mean not the accident, of course, but the way you described. And also that poem. Nice read.

Post a Comment