Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

One of the nastiest feelings on earth is feeling stupid.The way that makes your insides feel totally hollow.And makes you lose your peace of mind as you just sit back and worry about the impact.how I wish I were never stupid and always said the right thing at the right time.I wish sometimes I had never opened my mouth at certain circumstances.I wish I knew how to tackle some situations, say intelligent things.

Please tell me you also feel stupid at times.It'd be a comfort(I mean,dont say it just to comfort me.say it for real).

Dhush.

This entry was posted on 7:38 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 high fives

my current status message says moo. I am a stupid cow. I do stupid things at work. I am stupid things in my personal life. At least you feel stupid at times...as opposed to that, I actually AM stupid!

Hope that makes you feel better ;)

I am always feeling stupid,bitterness has filled me up totally and the more I wanna give up the complaining habit that I've recently taken up(for a purpose)...I just can't...

u r not the only one yaar

Post a Comment