Feet,Fest,Friends et all  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh in

I have horribly bloody feet. The stupid sandals gave me blisters the size of aloo pakodas. And some brainy fellow trampled on them this morning when I went to that overcrowded zerox corner near JU.I shouted at random people and was almost on the verge of cursing when I freaked out at the sight of a steady flow of blood from both feet.It was gross I tell you.More so,because I was munching on Lays Spanish Tomato and felt like puking(why I'm describing each and every small detail is because I want you to lose your breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack after reading this as well)

The JU Arts Fest is going on.I don't know why but there's always a hint(or more) of silent animosity between JU Arts and Engg students.A silent cold war between the two.Which is pretty weird and inexplicable according to me.I gathered that the main reason behind it is a very basic attitude difference.What attitiude difference? People on both sides study,chat,walk,eat,turn unsocial and play cards,watch movies..blah blah blah...then what is this difference thing?? I'm in JU Engg. but I've plenty of good friends from the Arts side,one of them being my best friend and the other being my future brother-in-law.Yeah,I've been cold-shouldered at times when some people learnt that I'm from the Engg side.But frankly I give a damn..I don't notice these things much.But the whole thing is totally weird I tell you.

Anyway I digress.The Arts fest is going on.I missed both performances by Shilajit and Cassini's Division.And right now,Fossils is performing at OAT and my brother is texting me furiously,asking me to come.But I'm nursing a pair of bloody feet and can't move.Besides, I wont be allowed anyway.

I met Choi and Ching together after a really really long time.And Ishita and Somdev as well.Met Rudrani who's Ishita's school friend,now in JUDE.All of them fussed over my bloody feet(the story of my 'bloody feet' being much exaggerated by Ching).The Choi treated me to some horribly bitter coffee from Milanda and a Cadbury's Eclairs.There's something amazing about meeting old friends,laughing over stupid jokes,sipping hot coffee,talking people's heads off....

Now I can really say without the fear of being overheard and ticked off by Baba for 'verbal profanity'........


Bloody feet.....

This entry was posted on 7:11 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 high fives

Post a Comment