Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

Can someone please type a 100 pages long 8085 assembly language program assignment for me?You don't have to write them on your own.Yours truly has boggled her brains with her lab partner and written all of them.You just have to blindly copy stuffs from a copy,make a proper assignment with all proper fonts,borders,outlines,shades and stuffs.And if possible,get me a printout of them all...free of cost??

In return,you can have my skates-my most prized possession right now,apart from my desktop,laptop,pendrive and rucksack(I live on these stuffs). I will teach you how to skate and put oinment on your cuts and bruises.Promise I will.

But just finish this assignment for me please.It's 12th of February and I dont feel like typing it.Not that 12th of February is my deathday or some other really auspicious day.Just like that.I want to listen to John Denver,Elvis Presley,Eva Cassidy and Norah Jones and watch Love Actually and cuddle up to my old teddy and have lots of chocolates and talk to Choi/Ching after a really long long time and just sleep...really sleep peacefully to my heart's content.

Wouldja puhleez????

This entry was posted on 10:18 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 high fives

Huh.. Nice blog. Assignment is always boring

Boring is an understatement..they can be hellish..thanks anyway!

Post a Comment