Confession  

Posted by: Shreyasi Ghosh

I am addicted to coffee. I can't cut down my intake of caffeine. Neither do I want to. Coffee stimulates my brain and helps me stay awake, especially when I'm studying. I explained this to Ma who has lately threatened me with dire consequences if I don't reduce my consumption level to 2 cups a day.
2?? Impossible. Forget it, Don't even try because you can't make it.
Deep down,I feel immensely guilty for the damage I'm causing to my health. Does coffee really ruins your system in the long run?Never really bothered to know. But now, I guess I have to. Can't let the "decoction of roasted seeds of a certain two-seeded fruit" wreak havoc on my health.
Boring..eh?
Soliloquy at 6-30 isn't conducive to the preparations of a nerve-racking and tough exam coming up...
Need to stay up late.Time for a cuppa .

This entry was posted on 6:49 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 high fives

Bah...bhalo likhechhis to...

Chaliye ja...chharis naa

Aar by the way, Coffee amar-o darun pochhondo. [:)] Tobe ami oto beshi khai na. [:(]

In write you feel
As cool as steel
A reticence reigns
That speech never gains
Expressions abound
Enter zooming around
Fly high overhead
Like the mead of knead
In calm summer breeze
Take a little moment's lease
And remember to look
At ur cosiest nook
As u sip from the cup
Re-think the weft-warp
Remain in glee
For ever as free...

ew.how come I did NOT know about this new happeneeng?how how?-growls-

whatever,yayness.
adorable blog,honey.
my dumdum.
and,yesh coffee is special,indeed.
-Choi.

some sins are adorable....and confessions are more so...<:)>

and I didn't get what you wanted to say in your comment.....

.....and oh yes! love of things does ruin your health....take my word for it.

Post a Comment